Reporting a LOST Bird
On The Bird HotLine
Fill out the FORM
below (picture optional) and your lost pal
will be listed on the LOST BIRD Page
Bird HotLine Directory!
** Other ideas to help you find your missing bird **
Reporting A Missing Bird
Sorry, We Will Not Be Able To Take New Reports Until September 29, 2014
(But Check back as we might be available sooner.)
** Top Of Page **
- Put fliers (preferably with picture) in all pet shops in your area
- Talk to pet shop personnel
- Put fliers (preferably with picture) in all Vet waiting rooms in your area
- Talk to Vet and personnel
- Put fliers on poles, etc. in surrounding area
- Put ad in classified section of newspaper
- Talk to mail carriers in your area, newspaper delivery people, meter readers, dog walkers, gardeners, etc.
- Set the bird's cage outside, with the door open, complete with fresh food and water. The cage is often a sense of security that the bird is seeking
- Check the classified section of the local newspapers for "Birds For Sale" and contact any ad that is for the same kind of bird you lost
Go Here for More Ideas
Website Designed by:
Steve of the Bird HotLine,
"The Computer Guy"