Reporting a FOUND Bird
On The Bird HotLine
Fill out the FORM
below and your found bird
will be listed on the FOUND BIRD Page
Bird HotLine Directory!
** Other ideas to find the missing bird's family **
Reporting A Found Bird
Posting will remain on the website for 6 Months.
If you wish to renew your notice for another six months,
after it is removed from the website, just resubmit at that time.
Please Enter All Information
IMPORTANT: Do NOT give out all information about the bird.
Leave a few meaningful details out. Like something special he or she says,
a distinguishing mark or characteristic. Something that only you and the true
owner will know. Many people try to pretend lost birds are theirs. (Sick but true.)
These left out details will prove that the bird is going back to the right family. Thanks.
Please READ THIS before filling out your form . . . Thanks
** Top Of Page **
- Put fliers (preferably with picture) in all pet shops in your area
- Talk to pet shop personnel
- Put fliers (preferably with picture) in all Vet waiting rooms in your area
- Talk to Vet and personnel
- Put ad in classified section of newspaper
- Take the bird to a vet and have him scanned for a microchip
Go Here for More Ideas
Website Designed by:
Steve of the Bird HotLine,
"The Computer Guy"